Monday, 10 December 2012

If not now, then when?


IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN? still on: berlinletters.blogspot.com 

Bare with me - I was still experimenting (shouldn't we all?), searching (aren't we all), trying (even PINK does it in her new song): 
so I hope the new found title will please you as much as me - because I think, especially when we are on the shady side of forty, fifty, sixty or whatsoever that  'It is a truth universally acknowledged' that time goes by, so we will ask ourselves: 

             IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN? 

4 comments:

Pondside said...

Love it - it has, in fact, become somewhat of a motto for me. It's time to Seize the Day!

Tony Van Helsing said...

You are obviously still young, you've just name dropped Pink.

Britta said...

Dear Pondside, yes, I like it too! And reading your posts, I am convinced that you do seize it!

Dear Tony: caught by police: name dropping again
:-) And Missundaztood: I don't need neither a Zimmer... nor Botox... nor Photoshop...

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I think it is a perfect title :)

Have a Merry Christmas :)

Post a Comment